Desktop's answer to a lock and key? RegDesk 4.0 provides computer security of the highest order, securing opted devices and areas of Desktop and Windows programs. Put together a foolproof desktop security system, which controls access to vital areas of Windows, and a facility that allows hiding of selected drive letters, virtual memory settings, display and network properties, this system is designed to work with the Windows desktop. Have you ever faced the problem of restoring your computer settings when someone has meddled with it?
Wondering how to lock your desktop settings?
If you answer "yes" to anyone of the above , then RegDesk is the product you are looking for.
Who can use this?
- Home PC users
- Educational Institutions
- Small Business users
What's New :
- User friendly Windows explorer like interface
- Ideal for Windows 95, 98 & ME
- Save RegDesk settings as a file and deploy it easily to any number of machines
- Have control over your Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) settings
- Save RegDesk settings as a HTML report
- Control access to RegDesk with your password